minister


KATHMANDU, June 12. Tuna your shoes to explore another young man dressed in police Inspector General of the Armed Police durja Kumar Rai have accepted your wrong. An online news, he came to the phone number diyopostakai by mistake, and the mistake he has said, according to prepared food are punished. "I am not feudal. Dhido village who has come to live, I am, "Rai said he," was my fault.



I am ready to eat is punishment. "He also said he nahepeko any soldier. "I do not, whereas I stayed on my feet when he halecha hand, 'he said,' I am a man suffering from suffering. One daughter, holding not walk. "Rai is no longer such a mistake not to have even the incumbent. "My back is a problem, that is redistributed it would have, but I accidentally admitted, 'he said,' Now that do not.



Now I am a soldier of the nails. "If he did not punish the crime he said. "I have not a crime punished," he said, "My condition was wounded." Earlier, Rai said that his sandals were diyopostasamga lagarieko not know. Rai went to the temple to worship on Saturday candragirima soldier out of his sandals were wearing.
Previous
Next Post »