A poignant autobiography killin nights



Mother, I am today, the broker seven inches long. All the organs are taramero bridle.
 Malaitapaiko voice very much, as lagnetapaiko voice sunirahu
Listening takes place once a little small hatakhuttaharu maternal heartbeat shaking prayasagarchutapaiko
My solitude hodosro friends Age: Mother, today I learned to smile.
But still, I am young, maafulai outside world can not surrender, token
This warm and safe, however, and when to see what the world outside
Dinagandai that I baseki chutesro month: enables you Mom was? I
I am daughter is, I think perhaps it was always prevent you from listening to happy to see tapaikhusi
Like mother, You are very sad, until ruda; khalagcha. You are free, but I cry with you
My tears dekhnuhunnacautho Age: Mother My kapalaharu palaunathale, very soft and my kapal short. By bitauchu mapraya workout time, now is also the head of mahatakhuttako sakchuani use aulaharu free yeta Meanwhile, shake sakchupacaum Age: You are today in babasangadaktarako janubho, sorry for the child behaves jhutabolyo that I would not, I imagine that I rue reyo disease, but kasailesunenan my cry, my mother is not a disease, but one thing I do not understand tapaikai afnaichori hutara
It is the mother of abortion? Sixth Month: Rent Ferry You are the doctor in the janubhomalai
The doctors do not like it, he is a warm tent verge violent ranirdayi chauslemero puryaudaicha injury, pain as the needle tip radharilo wherein, until very being, the mother is pressed uslai
Do not call block, I here helpless grief: I khailechatpatiraheki, we beg you, until namarnusa, whosoever
Free to let me see the beautiful world. What is wrong with that, until my raama giving such painful death
Who? Call you mother love me? My last sasamatrai the rest is
Now, we beseech thee, until bacaunusa mother, I do not want to die ... mother ... mother (killin loving listener
Someone did, her cry and soul nepathyamai
Kham was) the seventh month: mother now I am safe chumaahile sake arms, about abortion, therefore, until, until chaani bokirahanubhako also said, supposing that I realized everything, why do you still want naapanaunubhaeko? Offended mafagaridinusa mother, being born machora could, but whosoever tapaisangakehi not complain that another fn I just bhagavanalai yahiprathana tapaikai
Being the son of the womb to gain envionment, You are never weep L malaisamjhera.
For your eye, broke my futera comes ansudekhda.
Mother, my dear mother ... mother ...
...........................................
Message: garbhapatalale a hurkidai
The atmalai killed it for ever
These two innocent beautiful world will never again akhaharule
The soft lips and never "mother" to address that shall
Abortion (abortion bisesagari virgin) or daughter is a heinous crime hochora sense, both
Dhartima own choice to be a child, and it will come right to them but chakuriti and gangsters daughter is killed in the womb, let the name, after all the innocent children of the same fault is it? Fulnai Measures
Nirdayipurvaka kopilamai fulalai Shed ..
Previous
Next Post »