SLC Result With Marksheet l SLC Result 2016

Gomdhuli world-music, in addition to the beautiful song about Amber Lamichane essay he discusses. The purpose of humanity and art, especially the size or disappointments and trying to bring him to the song itself, does not need to be between the possibilities of hope with the expression ambarale point, bringing the new mode has been said with pride 'ambarale coryoe my word. Sometimes I think life could coryoa ambarale. So every time I corimda, I lutimda, I bhamcimda ahiravanajhaim I think I have become more powerful. We cry a clean heart and perhaps this was the reason birsisakyaum, amber themselves in the design, where the songs, music and voice gamedhuli is the world, there I think I am able to cry. " This is the special power of the musician sings a musical contribution. His music are higher than usual. Amabhanda are specific. No specific name anepali. Nepali music is his practical knowledge of stratification has raised the dignity of music.

It was the first time I watched the play came to Kathmandu mangale petunia. I cried many times now that silence comes rumrum. But the verdict of the lips who made heroic music drama lyric melodies petunias mangale captive pranayanubhutiko time it takes specific moment. He sings a sense of association with brain and fingers arranged. So Amber singer became such a life, which is pursuing a number of visangatibica specificity of music and he could never part with life, Palin gave frustration. Visangatiprati life is his precise statement. These days, he says a context where 'life is always more than the amount of distress. As rice, leader sorrow, we took a cup of vegetables, leader suffered a few amenities we have been accustomed to rice slurry. " The Nepali society and the lifestyle of practical philosophy lecturer who became human dignity ambarale never forgot the words, music and singing from making the word liquidity drought heart kumjyaunubhaena sentiment.

Previous
Next Post »