luchha baba

KATHMANDU, Nepal killed in Kabul suicide attack in mind glimpse of news was heavy. Nepal killed 12 years ago, just as the number of events in Iraq and came back refreshed. This is another heartbreaking moment oblivion hardly reached Iraq was ghatanajastai.

2 days after the incident on Wednesday, Nepal, the body will be brought in harmony allied with the government. The body arrived at the airport with the aircraft arrived in the grieving relatives there before I had to photograph the sea. Sitting in a corner of my mind, but I felt sumkasukaum professional religion was quenched, I stand there wordless.
I was confused. I felt, the weather is also mourning, non-stop tears. Fall from the sky water, shelter away from the grieving demonstration had sat. But the fall from the eyes away from the floods was almost unbearable
Previous
Next Post »